PEACE YOGA HAS NOW GONE TO ONLINE YOGA WHILE THIS EPIDEMIC IS AROUND.
PLEASE EMAIL US AT YOGA@PEACEMOJO.COM.AU FOR DETAILS
Welcome to the Peace Yoga & Meditation Centre
You are invited to our wonderful Yoga Studio overlooking parkland in beautiful Burleigh Heads. All evening classes are held by candle light and lamplight ensuring a relaxing ambience that helps you to leave the worries and cares of the world far behind.
We have fully qualified and insured instructors that will lovingly guide you through a well balanced session integrating relaxation, meditation, pranayama (yogic breathing) and Asanas (Yogic postures/stretches). We cater for the newest beginner to the more advanced student.
Most of our classes are preceded by optional workouts to add to your session if you so desire. These are:
A combination of Yoga, Ballet and Tai Chi- designed to alleviate back pain and to strengthen and tone the body.
A session guaranteed to rejuvenate and re-energise your entire being.
These work-outs are optional extras to your Yoga Session.
Peace Yoga also offers specialty classes in:
- Baby Yoga - Mums and Bubs spend quality time together, learning baby massage and baby Yoga and each discovering friends and sense of community.
- Pregnancy and Postnatal - Deepen your connection with your baby and prepare and empower yourself with confidence for a beautiful birth.
- Kids Yoga - fun and healthy, promoting children’s self esteem and respect for themselves and others
- Brain Yoga (as recommended by the Alzheimer Association.) to enhance memory and cognitive function.
- Partners Yoga - exercise ,meditate and relax together. Enhancing your relationship and also your individual health and happiness
- Private tuition is also available to those unable to travel, having time restraints, or seeking specialist classes e.g. Obesity, Insomnia, Anxiety, Anger Management
- Reiki / Seichim Healing - Group or One on One Healing sessions available plus Reiki workshops to receive Attunements and learn this ancient Healing Art.
- Chiropractic - Peace Yoga is excited to be affiliated with Mojo Back Chiropractic. Chiropractic is a wholistic, vitalistic, scientific, and natural approach to your health. Dr Luke Scales is pleased to offer advice on any of your families specific health concerns. For more info click here.
You are welcome to join us on our weekend retreats and workshops, even our Peace Yoga India Tour, where we are actively involved in personally distributing supplies to villages, schools and The Dalai Lamas Orphanage.